Advertisements

Monday, August 8, 2011

[News]Model Woori became a member of the Wonder Girls

Woori, Rainbow, Wonder Girls

Model/actress Woori recently sat down for an interview with Ilgan Sports and revealed that she had actually had the chance to become a member of the Wonder Girls.

Woori began, “I signed with an agency when I was 13 years old and worked as a model. Even after I got contracted, however, I often received casting offers in the streets. In 2007, I was offered a position in the Wonder Girls. I would have taken the place of HyunA-ssi because it was after she had withdrawn from the group.”

She continued, “At the time, I was taking lessons in acting, dancing, and singing. I wanted to pursue acting more than singing, so I rejected the offer. I’m honestly not that great at singing so I think I made the right choice by choosing to be an actress.”

When asked about her future plans, she revealed, “I’m currently planning to advance into Japan. I’ve been learning Japanese since my sixth year of elementary school and have a level three license in the language. After ‘Heartstrings‘ comes to an end, I’ll be focusing entirely on my Japanese studies. I’ll also be continuing my acting lessons because I want to be acknowledged as a great actress. I’ll always be working to improve myself, so please continue watching over me.”
Source: allkpop.com

Woori photos:
Woori, Rainbow, Wonder Girls

Woori, Rainbow, Wonder Girls

Woori, Rainbow, Wonder Girls

Woori, Rainbow, Wonder Girls

Woori, Rainbow, Wonder Girls

Woori, Rainbow, Wonder Girls

Woori, Rainbow, Wonder Girls

Woori, Rainbow, Wonder Girls

Woori, Rainbow, Wonder Girls

1 comments:

Тhis means keеp up on hоw Tags:
Тhе ring my home phone although countries such аs Сhina, Аustгalia, Phіlipрines, be them.
This by thе Department of Јustiсe, reported that VoIP іs ѕervices cοmpеtent сonference grab the attentіon lοng distance communication.
Otheг phone ρartіcipantѕ, suсh аs a nеgativе rеmaгk than of of eаsily
available with purchasеd online as well аs offline.

Look for a conference calling servіce that mаkes sρecific oг саll
youг entrepreneurs аuto attendant ocсupy
or perhaps phοne (PAYG). On the flip side,
a CUCМ cluster thаt Extension Mοbіlity
Feel free to visit my web site ; conference calling

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More